Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
INCREDIBLE SPACE & LUXURY! ENTERTAINER'S DREAM
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 5 Cars
Superior in every aspect! This magnificent residence is luxuriously appointed and boasts incredible entertaining zones on three levels. Bright and airy living areas look out over the home's crowning glory; a championship tennis court which promises hours of fun!
You'll love the separation of entertaining areas, and the choices that this amazing house offers. Whatever your mood there is a perfect spot for you to relax in this exciting home.
Walk to cafes and the friendly local shops, and live close to the river, beautiful parks and excellent schools. This is an outstanding home in a sought-after neighbourhood. Act now!
- The long driveway is the fairy-tale entrance to your new idyllic retreat! Lined with pleached trees and fragrant roses behind secure automatic gates.
- Synthetic surface tennis court with lighting. . . The perfect place for a hit up with friends, and a great space for the kids to let off steam.
- Enjoy family time together in the open plan living areas, which open to a delightful alfresco balcony.
- Entertain in the very private alfresco courtyard under shady trees and manicured gardens with a wood fired pizza oven.
- You'll be planning delicious meals in the stunning kitchen, which has long stone benches, quality Miele appliances and ample cabinetry. It's big and beautiful!
- Get a true cinematic experience in the massive home theatre, which features a full equipped bar.
- Spend some quiet time in the formal lounge, or entertain guests in the formal dining room.
- Pot the black! There's a full size billiards room with an imposing fireplace, full of character and promising hours of friendly competition.
- Brilliant temperature controlled wine cellar has timber shelving with ample capacity.
- A large study/library might also be utilised as a home gym.
- The bright main bedroom has warm timber floors, a luxe ensuite with a large double shower and large WIR. French doors open to private balcony.
- The children's wing has two spacious bedrooms with BIR, activity room and bathroom.
- A self-contained 1 bedroom apartment is perfect for long stay guests or family members who prefer their independence.
- Five car garage, plus a separate garage/workshop.
- Excellent storage, timber floors, ducted and split system reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, fireplaces, stone benchtops, laundry, plantation shutters, outdoor heater, Miele double ovens,
Features: Formal lounge and dining, family living and meals area, alfresco balcony, alfresco courtyard, tennis court, billiard room, study/library, theatre room with bar, wine cellar, main bedroom with WIR and ensuite, 2 bedrooms with BIR, activity room, family bathroom, guest powder room, laundry, self-contained apartment (with living room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom), 5 car garage plus garage/workshop.
1,136m² / 0.28 acres
5 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.