Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A graceful residence offering a quiet lifestyle close to everything you love! Exquisitely finished with top quality bespoke elements, this beloved home is a great entertainer with relaxed, comfortable spaces inside and out.
This very elegant home offers more than you expect, with ample spacious bedrooms and a flexibility of layout to suit a family of any age. You'll love the magnificent French Provincial kitchen, the sheoak floors and the thoughtfulness of design.
Walk to the river, George Street caf strip, Richmond Quarter & rooftop bars. You'll love the beautiful park at the end of the street, and vibrant Fremantle is only moments away.
- A wide entrance hall opens up to spacious living and dining areas which are exquisitely finished with sheoak timber floors. A high vaulted ceiling adds a luxurious dimension, and doors open out to the alfresco zones.
- The dreamy kitchen has timeless French Provincial style with a central marble-topped work bench, huge gas oven range and American Cherry benchtops. Thoughtfully designed to have everything to hand, it's a place you can spend hours whipping up something special!
- The sheltered alfresco living area is the perfect place to enjoy a morning meditation, as there is charming built in seating and a sunny north-facing aspect. You'll love entertaining friends on balmy evenings. There are stone floors, timber lined ceiling, fruit trees and a covered barbecue nook.
- There's luxurious style in the spacious main bedroom, which offers a large WIR and an open plan ensuite with spa.
- Upstairs, there is a second kingsize bedroom, plus a large study and light-filled lounge/hobby room.
- Downstairs, an elegant bedroom wing has 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. It makes an excellent guest wing, with glass doors separating it from the main hall.
Entrance hall, open plan living area, gourmet kitchen, alfresco living space, main bedroom with spa ensuite and WIR, 2nd bedroom with BIR, downstairs wing with 2 bedrooms with BIR and bathroom, study, upstairs lounge/hobby room, guest powder room, laundry, walk in storage, secure double garage, undercover barbecue area, lush established gardens.
Sheoak timber floors, zoned ducted air conditioning, security system with video intercom, wide gas oven range, high ceilings, American cherry benchtops in bathrooms and kitchen, wrought iron balustrade, arched windows throughout, detailed cornices and architraves, built in linen closets, quality light fittings, Clipsal pushbutton light switches, beautiful window treatments, instant gas HWS, ducted vacuum, reticulation.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
462m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.