BEST OF BOTH WORLDS! RESORT STYLE PROPERTY IN FREMANTLE
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
For sale by open negotiation on Thursday 31st May 2018 at 6pm (unless sold prior)
Built to resort style perfection! Quietly nestled away from the bustling centre of Fremantle, this home is on a league of its own. Drawn with the vision for those who appreciate the finer things in life, enjoy a majestic ambiance that exudes class and luxury in what can be described as a hidden treasure, tucked away in one of Perth's most sought after locations.
From the doorstep all the way through to the kitchen, dining area, lounge and balcony - peaceful waterside views of our captivating harbour can be witnessed, making it is easy to get lost in watching the ships set sail on our port.
The layout is nothing short of effortless contemporary living, with two floors and a stunning outdoor entertaining area that serves as the heart of the home. The property has an amazing spacious floor plan, enjoy a dynamic mix of both privacy and openness. The natural light that flows throughout the residence, fuses so elegantly with the neutral palette of the home - creating the atmosphere of an ultimate resort oasis.
No detail was missed when designing this gorgeous home, the flexible layout includes comfortable living areas on each level, three generous bedrooms, three beautifully appointed bathrooms, an upstairs balcony that serves as another entertainment area with a built in barbeque, and panoramic views of the heavenly street of Euphrasie Court.
The master bedroom is located on the top floor and boasts an intricately designed large walk in robe and a complimenting ensuite with twin vanities and a beautiful spa bathtub. One could easily forget their worries, as the master bedroom is deliberately tucked away from the rest of the property. Wake up every day to a private miniature balcony and views of the jaw-dropping alfresco.
As you exit the main bedroom on the top floor, you are welcomed by an opulent open kitchen that features a stunning glass cupboard for your priceless glassware, white crisp benchtops, a stainless steel sink along with ample storage space for those who are culinarily inclined.
Making your way down to the ground floor, your eyes are drawn to the greenery of the outside along with the secondary living area and the two cosy bedrooms. Both rooms were created for the utmost privacy and were designed to escape the rush of life. Each room offers a one way ticket to paradise, with the garden of Eden literally at your doorstep.
Be transported to an island villa as you step into the outside space of this immaculate home, residents of the home can enjoy a glamorous alfresco area that is ideal for entertaining. Relax with the sounds of the alluring water feature and soak in the sensation of a vacation getaway that this home was built for.
As you enter, the home features gorgeous Italian limestone floors with the two car garage on the right and the staircase leading to the upstairs living quarters on the left.
A short distance from the property, offers residents with an array of premium cafes, restaurants and bars. For those seeking a more peaceful adventure, a mere five minute walk lands you along the harbour, perfect for an evening stroll or just to watch our captivating waterside.
- High ceilings
- Perfectly positioned windows to allow beautiful natural light
- Entrance foyer
- Two floors to offer privacy and space for the whole family
- Ample storage throughout the home
- Air conditioning
- A state of the art open plan kitchen with a white crisp benchtop and a spacious pantry
- 2 x comfortable living areas that are perfectly designed for hosting gatherings
- 1 x master bedroom situated on the top floor with an attached ensuite, built in wardrobes, doors that open to a miniature balcony and views of the alfresco area.
- 2 x bedrooms downstairs with a glimpse of the outdoor paradise, a highlight that is featured around the whole property and gracefully flows to the alfresco area.
- 3 x bathrooms accompanied to suit each bedroom
- 2 x car garage with secure parking along with ample storage, including a built in cupboard and a storage unit attached to the ceiling.
- 1 x alfresco area with a stunning water feature, built in sink and BBQ
- 1 x upstairs main balcony with built in BBQ that serves as another entertaining space
- Italian limestone flooring throughout the home
- 1 x laundry with plenty of storage space
- Easy stroll to family park down the road
- Stunning harbour views
- River and ocean views from the front door, kitchen, dining, lounge and balcony
- A mere 5 minutes distance from the harbour and from the hub of Fremantle's bustling centre
- A 5 minute walk from the George Street precinct with more caf choices and shopping
Enjoy the best of both worlds! Live in a prime location but simultaneously indulge in an oasis of peace in a stunning property that was created to emanate a blend of homeliness and luxury!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
308m² / 0.08 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.