Auction location: On Site
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THE MOST FAMOUS BLOCK IN AUSTRALIA!
- Land: 2,284m² (0.56 acres)
Auction - On Site
Saturday 28th July at 2:00pm
Unless sold prior
- Offers will be considered to purchase one, two or more individual lots. The chance to divide into smaller, single river view lots adds to the rarity of this unique land holding.
- The property has the potential to host six lots (subject to Shire approval).
- You can also offer to purchase the whole inclusive block of 6582sqm - everyone has dreamt about what they'd do with this prime piece of real estate. Now it's time to make history!
Australia's highest profile property, the 'super-block' at 2 Bay View Terrace, offers an unprecedented opportunity to own 6582sqm of absolute blue chip land in the heart of Peppermint Grove. It is unquestionably Perth's best positioned residential site and one of the best in Australia. Act now or miss out!
- A single owner with a grand vision could create one of the most spectacular homes in Australia
This spectacular property encompasses views of the widest reaches of the silvery Swan River, opposite the verdant lawns and parklands of Manners Hill Park. Moments to the foreshore, you can stroll to the water's edge and rest under the iconic peppermint trees.
Close to cafes, restaurants, Royal Fresh Water Bay Yacht Club, tennis club, boutique shopping, fresh markets and a host of excellent schools. Just 1.5km to the world-famous Cottesloe Beach, and 10km to Perth CBD.
Peppermint Grove is synonymous with affluence, having been associated with WA's wealthiest families since 1891. The shire is the smallest local government area in Australia at just 1.1 sq/km.
DEPOSIT: 10% OF PURCHASE PRICE
SETTLEMENT: 31ST AUGUST 2018
2,284m² / 0.56 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.