Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
RENOVATE OR DEVELOP AND BUILD
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Are you looking for that perfect block to build your dream home? What about a rental investment while you finalise your plans to develop? This property would also suit families or friends who wish to build and live close by. Or do you just want an established family home with fantastic bones to renovate? If any of these options sound like you, then this could be the one.
Features include but not limited to:
• level 832sqm approx. corner block with WAPC approval to subdivide into two 416sqm blocks
• City views, parkland aspect and north facing
• 3 good sized minor bedrooms plus an enormous master with massive walk in robe and ensuite
• both formal and informal living and dining areas
• functional modernised kitchen with parkland aspect over Buntine Haynes Reserve, morning light and ample storage
space, 4 burner gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and oven
• 2 additional bathrooms and toilets -multiple undercover outdoor areas
• the layout provides great separation for the family and plenty of storage options
• reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
• double garage
• established trees and gardens
If prime location is one of your main criteria then take the opportunity on offer. Located in the Churchlands school catchment, within easy walking distance of Hale School and close to local parks, Floreat Forum, Wembley Golf Course, Bold Park and some of Perth's best beaches, the astute buyer won't let this one pass them by.
832m² / 0.21 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.