- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
All offers presented 6pm Wednesday 6 June 2018
(Unless sold prior)
Picture yourself relaxing by the resort-style pool, enjoying the easy lifestyle that this stunning home promises. With light-filled spacious living areas opening out to an elevated alfresco terrace with great views, it's a dream come true!
It's beautifully renovated and offers spacious living areas with warm Blackbutt floors, great entertaining zones, green lawns, and a sparkling pool on a huge block.
It's brilliantly located in a family-friendly neighbourhood and within walking distance to excellent schools including Churchlands SHS and Hale. Close to shopping centres, Herdsman Lake, Wembley Golf Course and spectacular beaches. See it and fall in love!
- An imposing entry on a massive 933sqm block with wide frontage. Step up to the elevated residence, and take a seat on the sunny alfresco terrace. It's time to start enjoying life!
- Stunning living and dining areas are filled with light and finished with soft white drapes and polished Blackbutt floors. Large windows overlook the pool and there are spectacular leafy views to the city. Open the bi-fold doors to create a seamless flow to the alfresco areas and capture the sea breeze.
- Enjoy resort-style entertaining around the magnificent pool, which has a natural touch with rockery gardens and shaded seating areas.
- The newly renovated kitchen is a great place to keep the family together, with wide stone benches and ample cabinetry with soft close drawers. Quality appliances include a wide oven, 5 burner gas cooktop, range hood and dishwasher.
- A spacious lounge has an airy, open feel thanks to large windows.
- The main bedroom has its own private balcony plus a walk in robe and chic contemporary ensuite, and there are 3 more bedrooms, second bathroom and laundry on the upper level.
- Downstairs, a large games room /possible 5th bedroom with its own bathroom or study/home office with direct external access and an outlook to the sparkling pool.
- There is a wine cellar, double garage and secure hardstand parking for a boat or trailer and large shed.
- Quality fittings include ducted and split system air conditioning, polished Blackbutt flooring, reticulation, excellent storage, new roofing, and immaculate landscaping.
933m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.