- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
URBAN BUSHLAND OASIS
You could be worlds away! This stunning architecturally designed home is filled with luxurious features and offers a tranquil, leafy outlook from every light-filled room. Surrounded by greenery and beautifully presented, it looks out onto a quiet bushland reserve.
With a stylish contemporary vibe, the spacious multi-level home is nestled around a central garden courtyard which allows dappled light into the superbly featured living areas and gourmet kitchen. There are several beautiful alfresco areas, large bedrooms, chic bathrooms, and with a fabulous lounge and studio on the uppermost level, there is an incredible feeling of space.
Step out to a sunny balcony to soak in the sunshine, and enjoy the serenity of this urban oasis!
This property is superbly location close to Wembley Golf Course, coastal restaurants, Floreat Forum and only 6 mins to the beach. Walk to excellent schools including Newman College and Churchlands SHS, and live close to some of the most beautiful parks and lakes in Perth.
- Green title block
- Stunning living and dining areas have polished jarrah floors and beautiful lush views out to alfresco courtyards. A gas pebble fire adds a cosy ambience in the cooler months and in the summer you can slide back the stacking doors and let the breeze waft through.
- Gourmet kitchen with dramatic flair, perfect for entertaining. The striking splashback sets off gleaming stone benches, and there are quality Miele appliances and an outlook to a black bamboo Zen' garden.
- Sunlight filters through a leafy tree into the internal courtyard, which offers absolute privacy and a protected space for alfresco dining and relaxing. It also acts as a light well for the upper levels of the home.
- Main bedroom with its own balcony, WIR and luxe ensuite. Come upstairs to your own special retreat!
- The second level also has the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, which have BIR and leafy outlooks, and the chic family bathroom with bath.
- The top level is a unique space which is flooded with light and takes advantage of its height. Two generous rooms are separated by the mezzanine walkway. One has its own balcony and is used as a lounge. The other (currently used as an artist's studio) is spacious enough to be used in a variety of ways such as a home office, theatre or guest room.
- Laundry with its own drying court and vertical herb garden.
- Study and home organisation room on the ground floor.
- Large double garage off rear lane, with automatic door and extra store space.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.