EXPRESS AUCTION - Under Offer
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Nestled in leafy Floreat, this charming character home basks in natural light and reflects the nostalgia of a bygone era.
A timeless beauty in a fabulous location offering a serene family lifestyle, is simply irresistible.
You'll be pleasantly surprised at the proportions of this home once you enter through the front door.
* Welcoming, traditional verandah
* Separate entry flows left and right
* Open plan living and family meals
* Downstairs family room opens out to patio
* Master bedroom with modern ensuite, BIRs
* Three additional bedrooms, timber floors
* Family bathroom, shower, bath and vanity
* Two laundrys, additional shower and 3 WCs
* Separate studio, workshop in the back garden
* Single garage and additional parking
* Land holding 838 sqm, East/West orientation
- Jarrah Timber floors, high ceilings, character features
- Air conditioning, reticulation, gas heating
- Alfresco entertaining
- Savour the mesmerising sunsets over Reabold Hill through the picture huge picture window.
- Established garden with tall shady trees
Ideally located in close proximity to local amenities, sporting and recreational facilities, local schools, Shenton College catchment, Floreat Forum Shopping centre, the beach and public transport provides easy access to the CBD.
Zoning Residential 12.5
Town Of Cambridge $2,418.35
Water Corporation $1,178.00
AUCTION ON SITE (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
DEPOSIT ON THE FALL OF THE HAMMER: $40,000
SETTLEMENT DATE: 19 JANUARY 2018
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.