- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
In an elevated position with an unexpectedly pretty view over the homes below and Kingsway Sporting Complex in the distance, this expansive family home boasts 5 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and no less than 3 separate living areas.
Cared for and loved by just one family for over 40 years, it's rare to find a home that blends traditional design cues with modern upgrades so well. The floor plan flows but allows for separation... The rooms are large while still feeling cosy... And with one of Greenwood's best backyard entertaining spaces, your new home is sure to become the venue for every family birthday and Christmas from now on!
Feature of your new home;
- Expansive rear alfresco with cafe blinds, multiple power outlets, ceiling fans, down lights and two entrances from the kitchen and living room.
- Huge below ground pool, with cover and surrounded by greenery and a neatly kept lawn area.
- Separate sunken games room would serve as a perfect theater or kids play room.
- Living room with direct access to alfresco also leads to dining area.
- Well equipped kitchen with island bench and substantial storage space.
- Large parent's retreat / additional living space ( upstairs ).
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and renovated en-suite bathroom ( upstairs ).
- 4 additional bedrooms downstairs with space for queen or king beds. Some with built in robes.
- Undercover parking for 2 large vehicles and additional parking for multiple vehicles in driveway.
Additional features include;
- Ducted A/C and independent- reverse A/C systems
- Gas heating
- Tasmanian Oak flooring
- NBN internet connection
- Security doors and window locks throughout
- Minutes walk to Greenwood Primary School. Multiple other primary and secondary schools within walking distance or a short drive.
- Approx 10 minutes drive to Hillarys Boat Harbour and Sorrento beach.
- Approx 5 minutes drive to Greenwood Village Shopping centre or Kingsway City.
- A short walk from multiple bus stops and 5 minutes drive to Greenwood Train Station.
- Lots of local parks nearby and Marangaroo Golf Course isn't far.
With absolutely all the work done for you, there's simply no other choice if you're looking for a house you can call home for decades to come.
Contact Wayne Heldt for more information.
Water Rates - $1755.8 approx
Shire Rates - $1167.3 approx
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.