EXTRAORDINARY STYLE & QUALITY!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
It is stunning! This spectacular residence offers the timeless style of a Tuscan villa mixed with welcoming spaces designed for relaxed entertaining.
The 5 bed, 3 bath home has been beautifully renovated with luxe designer finishes and top quality fittings throughout. Previously a display home for one of WAs most respected builders, it retains the quality hallmarks of a true Riverstone masterpiece.
You will love the quiet, established neighbourhood of St Johns Wood estate, which offers lush parks, paved roads and has the best schools in Perth nearby. Brilliantly situated close to gyms, sports centres, bushland walks, quality shopping and beautiful beaches.
- Bright living and dining areas have great character with gleaming timber floors and stone walls. The exposed beams and turret roof of the dining room adds character and compliments the striking natural finishes of the spacious downstairs living zones.
- Gourmet kitchen which boasts a stunning suite of Miele appliances including stacked double ovens, solid oak cabinetry and bespoke Carrara marble splashback.
- Cedar bi-fold doors create a seamless transition from the casual living areas to the comfortable alfresco areas, which offer an outdoor kitchen and high cedar lined roof.
- A striking blade water feature cascades down a stone feature wall into the sparkling pool, which was custom designed by InStyle Pools to complete the relaxed outdoor entertaining area. There is also a heated spa, new saltwater chlorination system, plus fully illuminated and reticulated landscaped gardens.
- Five large bedrooms, including a main bedroom with delightful views to Bold Park bushland.
- The luxe main ensuite and 2 family bathrooms have been renovated with elegant Carrara stone tiling, frameless shower, bespoke plantation shutters and the highest quality ceramics and tapware.
- Even the laundry, which opens to a sunny drying courtyard, has undergone a luxe transformation.
Accommodation: Lounge, dining, casual living, renovated gourmet kitchen, alfresco areas and balconies, heated pool, main bedroom with luxe ensuite and WIR, 4 bedrooms with BIR, 2 bathrooms, laundry & drying courtyard, store room, double garage.
Quality fittings: gleaming solid wood floors, high timber-lined ceilings, Carrara marble tiling in bathrooms & kitchen, Miele double oven and gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher, solid oak cabinetry doors, ducted air conditioning, feature stone walls, French doors & bi-folds to alfresco areas, wrought iron & timber balustrades, security, excellent storage, cedar window frames, freshly painted, water features, solar heated pool and spa with blade water features, poolside day bed, frameless glass pool fence, built in barbecue and outdoor kitchen with granite benchtops, established reticulated gardens.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.