PRIME REAL ESTATE BY THE RIVER!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
It's all about location! The definition of premium living is definitely evident in the Peppermint Grove way of life and that is exactly what is on offer with this one of a kind home. A brisk walk from the posh Stirling Highway and the upmarket high street shopping on Napoleon Street, this glorious slice of prime real estate presents a tranquil alternative to those seeking to reside close to the activity hubs of Perth.
Residents and visitors are often left spellbound by this property's cottage like charm, beaming with a renovator's potential. This home offers a large lush front and backyard with a faded brick exterior, and is nestled in a grassy utopia. The property is a field of never-ending green beauty and if groomed, could be an idyllic residence.
As you enter the home, you are taken aback by the rich old school style authenticity that floods through every room and corridor. Enjoy a homey feel with vintage inspired interiors and high ceilings -the design is like something out of a dream and with the right touch, could be brought to life.
The home offers simplistic bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a quiet living space for everyone in the brood. Another aspect of this property is the two petite bedrooms that are situated on a slight elevation from the rest of the home; residents of these rooms can enjoy the views of picturesque greenery outside. The main bedroom features a walk in storage unit along with several wardrobes, offering bountiful room for stowing away personal items!
A common area for the whole family to come together is available with one main living area and one smaller living space. Relish in quality time with loved ones in a tucked away space with plenty of natural light and warmth.
As you make your way through the home, the kitchen can be found in a separate room and adds to the cottage style ambience, a key feature that illuminates through this residence. Designed for tight knit experiences with the family, the dining area naturally flows as part of the kitchen space.
Situated on the lower level is the laundry and secondary toilet. This spacious floor with a perfectly placed window, acts as a secondary living area for those days where you want to get lost in the tranquillity of the lush backyard.
A mere few minutes' drive from the property will take you to the famous Cottesloe beach, local tennis and yacht club, and a state of the art library. This location is perfectly situated between the river and sea.
Rejoice in a location that can be described as real estate royalty, with schools like Presbyterian Ladies' College around the corner; and with Napoleon Street and Claremont Quarter a mere five minutes' drive from home, it is safe to say that this property is a must for those looking to transform it to its full potential all whilst savouring the good life.
Subject to council approval, this highly sought after land will potentially be subdivided as this is in the plans for the property's future. Should the appropriate bodies consent, this is a prime real estate opportunity to get on board with.
- Separate room for primary living space
- Two floors, with the secondary floor accommodating to a laundry area, living space and toilet
- Ample storage
- 3 x bedrooms that boast picturesque views of the greenery that surrounds the property
- 2 x bathrooms located on both levels of the home
- 1 x car garage (open plan) with secure parking along with space for parking within the property driveway and off street parking.
- Polished timber floors
- Separate room for kitchen with dining area attached
- A simplistic balcony overlooking the stunning lush backyard
- A spacious front yard and backyard - ideal for entertaining
- Prime location near top schools, shopping districts, Swan River and restaurants including the Freshwater caf
- Local amenities include: local Tennis Club and Yacht Club & a state of the art library
- Cottesloe Beach is a mere 5 minutes' drive from the property down Forrest Street
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.