- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
View by appointment this week.
Set on a secure, green title block measuring 304m2, this circa 1900s cottage has all the makings of a stunning family home or sound investment. Contact Wayne Heldt for full details.
With residential and commercial zoning, your options are endless. Settle into this renovated family home or run your business from its central location ( subject to shire approval of course ).
Sought after period features include; stunning fireplaces, lead lights, high ceilings, polished jarrah floorboards, ornate cornices and ceiling roses.
Features and accommodations include;
- 3 Large bedrooms
- Zoned Residential / Commercial R80
- Green title 304m2 block
- 2 x Street parking Permits plus 2 x visitors (City of Vincent)
- Free standing brick and tin home
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Renovated bathroom with shower / bath
- Living area leads to timber decked alfresco via bi fold doors
- Large separate laundry
- Ducted reverse cycle A/C
- 2nd toilet off rear entertaining area
Within easy walking distance of;
- The Brisbane Hotel
- Perth CBD
- Beaufort Street Cafe Strip
- NIB Stadium
- Hyde Park
Water Rates - $1002.62 approx pa
Shire Rates - $1484 approx pa
Ultra rare mixed use zoning with the practicality of 3 big bedrooms makes this the one you just can't miss! Contact Wayne Heldt for more information!
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.